Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Looking ahead & a sweet family to share!

My poor blog... I'm a blog neglector to say the very least! I will try to do better, I promise! There have been quite a few sessions that have not been posted here, and I'll try to get to them at some point, but I'm moving forward and looking ahead, so here is a recent session I had with a wonderful family. ! :)

These little girls are SO VERY BLESSED to have been adopted by this couple almost a year ago. Brought home all the way from Ethiopia, these sweet twin girls have found a forever home with Faithful and loving parents, friends and family. They touched my life and my heart, and I pray that the images we got will touch theirs for a lifetime.









I WILL blog again soon my friends! Thank you for stopping by!






Until next time...



No comments: