Friday, May 25, 2007

I'M BACK!

I know... I never posted that I was going away! BUT, I was away at an AWESOME photography conference last weekend in Alabama at Heather Bookout's AMAZING studio. She and her team are simply wonderful and I have come back re-charged and raring to go! THANKS TO HEATHER, BEN, AMY & MISSY FOR AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

There will be some very positive changes happening at Life Images by Laura! I've come back from the conference inpsired and enthusiastic about so many things (and unfortunately playing the usual catch-up after time off)!! I will be implementing these changes and announcing them as necessary here on the blog... so keep checking back over the next few weeks for some exciting stuff!!

It's been a busy week since I got back, my son's last week of school with all kinds of activities and his Kindergarten Graduation yesterday! I'm so proud!

Here are a couple of images from this past week... I just can't resist!


Heather Bookout's GORGEOUS studio




My son and his WONDERFUL Kindergarten teacher!

My daughter taking a breather at my son's Field Day


Thanks for checking in! See you soon...

No comments: